10.08.2009

Aquatic Fierceness


I must say I really enjoyed viewing Alexander McQueens show...I love it when designers are so creative their final productions take you on a timewarp into another dimension! In this case, McQueen took me down under and showed us all the fierce aquatic fashion creatures that lurk below~ Some of the overall looks I couldn't personally wear but from a designers stand point of view I can understand and appreciate the hard work, and innovation put into the line. The silhouettes are very original and many of the prints are reminicent of Mary Katrantzou's bold graphic style. Also, the stage set was pretty dope...Sir McQueen you truly put the I in INSPIRE!! Some of my fave looks (I would wear) and detail shots... Below! [Spring 2010 Paris Fashion Week]

No comments: