...So Many fave looks, So little space! lol. Since i had to narrow it down, Here are my top 6 looks...
Givenchy has me craving for Spring 2010!!!
I take away from his latest offerings...
- Sheer draped tops (very sexy, esp. if the see through pt is strategically placed )
- Futuristic inspired asymmetrical cuts
- Stripes, stripes, & more stripes!!!/ Linear prints (try not to stare too hard, you might get dizzy..lol)
- Color blocking with prints and solids (really makes design details POP!)
- Zero accessories! (the main focus is the silhouette of garment)
- Plunging necklines (mainly in a "V"- shape variation)
- Draped tapered pants (they arent going anywhere!!!)
- Layering various sizes of pleated ruffles asymmetrically (see skirt...im in ♥)
- Emphasis on the hips...(Many of the looks gives those of us who weren't blessed with curves, a sleek illusion : D)
- Each piece has an added touch of volume (May it be layering, draping, or cut)
- The Balmain-esque shoulders are slowly starting to get toned down... (Thank You!)