12.17.2009

New Layout

Just created today hope you enjoy! Ive been trying to clean up the previous posts as far as fonts go and stuff, but its a verrrrrrry TEDIOUS task! lol Im on the verge of sayin Fuxk iT! haha (As long as the front is str8 from here on out, thats all that really matters).


UPDATE 12/18 ....I fixed the previous posts, even went as far as simplifying the tags & resizing the images. Lol Its very hard for me to start a project and leave it left undone.... I guess you could call me a bit of a perfectionist!

Much Luv,
Miss Z

3 comments:

Dylana Suarez said...

Cool layout!

Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Tzoulia Kadoglou said...

LOVE UR BLOG! I FOLLOW U!

VIST&FOLLOW ME
& please read my post about the carerras gala!

greetings from good old germany.
have a nice christmas time.

Tzoules K.

Tzoulia Kadoglou said...

i really like ur layout!

ur blog reminds me of a fashion amgazine =)

follow u.

kisses.